Request a Quote or Free Site Inspection
Storing pallets up to six deep is possible with Colby’s Push-Back Pallet Racking system. A standard forklift pushes the pallets on inclined rails mounted inside the racking. As a pallet is withdrawn, the pallet behind automatically slides forward, into the front position.
Push-back racking is another high rating OVC application where pallets can be stored from 2 to 6 pallets in depth. As the front pallet is withdrawn, the next pallet automatically slides forward to the front position, ready for picking. This system provides a high OVC with many selective features. This is an ideal application for LIFO (Last In, First Out) stock rotation.
Push-Back Pallet Racking is the ideal alternative to Double-Deep or Multiple-Deep racking. It provides high-density storage whilst allowing fast, easy access to stock.
Dense storage with Front Loading and Unloading
The push back racks allow dense storage and easy and fast access to stock.
- Excellent space utilisation;
- Ideal for bulk storage, order consolidation, and dispatch;
- High density, up to four pallets deep;
- First pallet in, last pallet out (FILO).
Why ColbyRACK Push-Back Racking?
Designed by Colby’s leading Australian structural engineers, Colby Pallet Racking is designed to ensure safety, integrity, and compliance. All our products meet or exceed rigorous International Standards as well as Australian Standards.
Our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from guaranteed, high quality, high-tensile traceable steel. Smart section design, including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges ensure outstanding safety.
Colby invests continuously in product development for reliable racking components. Better products ensure years of outstanding performance.
Colby’s Push-Back Rack systems include
- For easy and safe sliding of pallets, better push back tracks are used;
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses;
- The unique diamond-slot profile delivering a stronger and more efficient interlock between upright and beam;
- Heavy-duty frame bracing;
- Push-back tracks for easy sliding;
- Racking end protection for safe operation;
- Front and rear upright protectors to minimise damage.
Colby invests continuously in product development. We value innovation, and we work relentlessly to improve our products and service. This ensures years of outstanding performance for our customers. Our mission is to provide beyond your expectations. Our backup service is second to one. All our products meet or exceed Australian Safety Standards. Why not call us now? Or contact us to arrange a free initial site survey.