Request a Quote or Free Site Inspection
Our Double-Deep Pallet Racking is ideal for products with multiple-pallet quantities where stock rotation is not a priority. This system is part of the certified ColbyRACK range – a robust, established and versatile product designed to maximise your valuable warehouse space.
Why Double Deep Racking Systems from Colby Dandenong?
Designed by Colby’s leading Australian structural engineers, all Colby Pallet Racking is designed to ensure safety, integrity, and compliance. Every single product meets or exceeds rigorous International Standards as well as Australian Standards.
Our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from guaranteed, high-tensile traceable steel. Smart section design, including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges ensure outstanding safety.
Colby invests continuously in product development for reliable racking components. Better products ensure years of outstanding performance.
Bulk Access, Minimum Cost
If you deal with large volumes of pallets comprising between 2 and 15 pallets of the same SKU then Double Deep racking represents the perfect, cost-effective storage option.
In this system pallets are stored two-deep for maximum density. Access aisle width is halved. Double Deep Pallet Racking allows forklift trucks fitted with a double-reach mechanism to retrieve pallets from the second slot in the racks.
Colby’s Double-Deep Pallet Racking includes:
- Pallets stored two-deep for greater storage density;
- Maximum access for minimum cost;
- Ideal for large volumes of pallets comprising between 2 -15 of the same SKU;
- Space-saving – aisle widths reduced by 50%;
- Constructed from robust ColbyRACK components and high-tensile traceable steel;
- Standard and Heavy-Duty options available;
- Standard Colby beam 1.6mm gauge steel;
- Optional Heavy-duty beam, 2.0mm gauge steel;
- Modular design for flexibility and quick and easy installation;
- Beams powder-coated for durability even in the harshest conditions;
- Safety orange beam colour as standard;
- Designed and manufactured in Australia;
- Computer aided design service for optimal strategic planning;
- Free site survey.
Colby’s double deep pallet racking provides more storage density, reduced space and best for high-throughput stock.