Request a Quote or Free Site Inspection
Double or triple your floor space with a Colby Dandenong warehouse mezzanine flooring solution.
If your company has a shortage of warehouse space, or you want to avoid the disruption and costs of moving into a larger premises, Colby’s warehouse mezzanine flooring can be a simple and economical solution.
A mezzanine floor is a raised level usually installed within a factory or warehouse providing additional work areas or storage.
All our warehouse mezzanine floors are engineered to comply with Australian standards and meet high design criteria.
Heavy-duty Mezzanine Floor Frames For Extra Space & Storage
Designed to meet your specific requirements, Colby Dandenong’s industrial mezzanine floors are constructed from modular standard materials or fabricated structural steel. All floors are easily integrated with offices, stairs, handrails, conveyors and lifting/loading devices. Our mezzanine flooring solutions are ideal for additional storage and picking/packing warehouse environments.
Mezzanine platforms are quick to install and cost-effective, providing your business with the space it needs to expand and capitalise on the additional floor space provided.
If you require larger spans of column-free space, Colby will design and install it for you. We are based in the Melbourne but can provide a custom solution anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
Why Colby Dandenong's Mezzanine Platform Systems ?
Our mezzanine storage systems are built from quality components unique to Colby. Components include the patented Sigma beam, which delivers significantly more column-free space. Other reasons to buy from us:
- Colby delivers complete flooring solutions, designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Based in Dandenong, We have an Australia-wide network ready to respond to your specific requirements.
- We’ll provide you with a free, no obligation initial site survey.
- Modifications can be made, viewed and considered before final installation Mezzanine floors.
- Our advanced production facility manufactures everything locally, using fully traceable certified steel.
- Our support and delivery service is excellent and reliable.
Types of Industrial Mezzanine Floors
Our mezzanines floors can be constructed from conventional rack frames either with or without Sigma beams, which are used to provide wider spans between columns, and are ideal for larger installations. Mezzanine offices constructed with standard box beams for narrower spans are recommended for small to medium facilities as they are cost-effective and quicker to erect.
Sigma Profile Mezzanine Floors
If you require larger spaces with greater spans between columns, the patented Sigma Beam Mezzanine Floor answers your need. This option utilises the patented Sigma profile for both the primary and secondary beams, enabling large spans between columns. In this type of installation, Long Span Shelving and Carton Live Shelving can be integrated.
- SHS 100 x 100 columns
- Conventional rack frames with Sigma profiles
- Simple integration of long span shelving or CLS
- Semi-structural Standard columns
- Mezzanine Floors Rack supported with Sigma beams
Box Beam Mezzanine Floor Construction
For more moderate requirements and faster installation, Box Beam mezzanine floors are the perfect choice. Colby Dandenong uses standard components for this type of mezzanine, which simplifies the process, reduces costs and saves you money.
- Box beams on 4-tang connectors
- Top hat 96/120 joists.
- Ideal for moderate installations
- Uses standard components making this an economic choice
- Rack supported.