Request a Quote or Free Site Inspection
If there is a shortage of warehouse space or need a simple and economical solution, Colby’s mezzanine flooring systems are helpful. If you want to avoid the disruption of moving premises but need to double or triple your floor space, investing in a Colby’s Warehouse mezzanine flooring, could be the answer.
A mezzanine floor is a storey at greater height inside a factory or warehouse. Raised mezzanine floors are semi-structural that will help in halving your rental costs and doubling your work area. All our warehouse mezzanine floors are engineered to comply with Australian standards and meet high design criteria.
Mezzanine Floor Solutions
Depending upon your needs, Colby Dandenong’s industrial mezzanine floors are constructed from modular standard materials or fabricated structural steel. All floors are designed to be easily integrated with offices, stairs, handrails, conveyors and lifting/loading devices. The mezzanine flooring solutions provided are ideal for storage and picking the application.
Mezzanines can transform your productive environment, as they are quick to install and economical. They are providing your operation with space it needs to expand, grow and capitalise on your business opportunities. Mezzanine platforms are a fast and efficient way to add floor space to an existing building.
If it is larger spans of column-free space, is what you need, Colby will deliver it for you. We are based from the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne providing the best mezzanines raised floors.
Why Colby Dandenong's Mezzanine Platform Systems ?
Our mezzanine storage systems build up from quality components unique to Colby. Components such as the patented sigma beam which delivers significantly more column-free space. But there are other equally compelling reasons to buy from us:
- Colby delivers complete flooring solutions, designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Based in Dandenong, We have an Australia-wide network of distributors ready to respond to your needs.
- We offer a service that goes beyond your expectations.
- We’ll provide you with a free, no obligation initial site survey.
- Modifications can be made, viewed and considered before final installation Mezzanine floors.
- Our advanced production facility manufactures everything locally, using fully traceable certified steel.
- Our support and delivery service is excellent and reliable.
Types of Industrial mezzanine floors
Our mezzanines floors can be constructed from conventional rack frames either with or without the Sigma beam. The Sigma beam connected can be used to provide wider spans between columns and is reserved for larger installations. Mezzanine offices constructed with standard box beams for narrower spans are ideal for more moderate facilities. They’re more quickly engineered and installed providing with an economical option.
Box Beam Mezzanine Floor Construstion
If you require larger spaces with greater spans between columns, the patented Sigma Beam Mezzanine Floor answers your need. This option utilises the patented Sigma profile for both the primary and secondary beams, enabling large spans between columns. In this type of installation, Long Span Shelving and Carton Live Shelving can be integrated.
- SHS 100 x 100 columns
- Conventional rack frames with Sigma profiles
- Simple integration of long span shelving or CLS
- Semi-structural Standard columns
- Mezzanine Floors Rack supported with Sigma beams
Sigma Profile Mezzanine Floors
For more moderate installations and faster installation, Box Beam mezzanine floors are a perfect choice. Colby uses standard components for this type of mezzanine, which simplifies the process saving you, the customer and money.
- Box beams on 4-tang connectors
- Top hat 96/120 joists.
- Ideal for moderate installations
- Uses standard components making this an economic choice
- Rack supported.
Download Colby’s Raised Storage Solutions Brochure
Learn more about Raised Storage solutions.