Request a Quote or Free Site Inspection
The Carton Live Storage (CLS) system stores cartons on inclined roller tracks, with stock rolling forward to the front for easier picking.
First In, First Out (FIFO) Storage System
The Colby CLS storage system allows new cartons to be loaded from the rear of the CLS racking bay, gently rolling forward to the front position, ready for picking. This is an ideal application for FIFO (First In, First Out) automatic stock rotation.
Benefits of Carton Live Storage
- Organised carton/stock storage system, for increased density;
- Time saving automatic stock rotation – old stock at the front, new stock loaded at the rear;
- Roller tracks can be moved or added to accommodate varying carton sizes;
- CLS picking levels are mounted to Colby Racking and can be altered to different picking levels;
- Colby is made in Australia and availability assured if addition levels or matching rollers are required.
Carton Live Storage
Why choose Colby Dandenong for Pallet Live Storage?
Colby Carton Live Storage incorporates ColbyRACK components, which are designed to ensure safety, integrity, compliance, and meets rigorous Australian standards.
Colby Dandenong’s range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from high-quality, high-tensile steel. Smart section design including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges ensure outstanding safety.
Colby CLS can be installed as a stand-alone solution, or easily integrated into heavy-duty rack frames with pallets stored above. It can also be part of a rack-supported mezzanine flooring system.
Colby invests continuously in product development for reliable racking components. Better products ensure years of outstanding performance.