Request a Quote or Free Site Inspection
Pallet Conveyor Systems at Colby Dandenong provide your industrial areas with the easy and convenient methods pallet handling. Our systems have the strength and capability to work in varied industrial environments.
In case you employ staff, you’ll be aware of the high cost of labour. As a result, Australian warehousing and distribution businesses limit staffing levels. They minimise the direct handling of goods in favour of automation.
K25 Smart Pallet Roller Conveyor
BK25 Smart pallet roller conveyors are designed to handle everything from pallets and drums to work-in-progress containers. They are built to resist heat, dirt, oil, and other contaminants. Smooth transportation is provided through the contact between pallet and roller. Guide flanges on the supporting conveyor rollers ensure the pallets remain firmly in position on the conveyor.
- Flexible – can handle any type of load
- Smooth transportation
Model T5 Pallet Chain Conveyor
T5 pallet chain conveyors are designed for operational reliability. They’re robust and require minimal maintenance. Chain conveyors are used when the bottom of the load can be bridged across its width. Two, three, and four chains options are offered for positive load location and transportation.
- Designed for operational reliability
- Chain conveyor system where appropriate.
CNN Pallet Chain-driven Conveyor
The newly developed CNN Pallet Conveyor is chain-driven. It was purpose built for flexibility and economy. This new concept utilises a single drive for the outbound conveyor as well as the primary transfer. This saves you the costs associated with the additional drive in a standard pallet turntable. Our CNN Conveyor is an economic solution. It’s specifically designed for use with pallets weighing less than 1,000 kilograms.
- Utilises a single drive for the takeaway conveyor and primary transfer
- Chain-driven design
- Purpose built for flexibility and lower setup costs
- Economic solution for pallets weighing less than 1,000 kilograms
Automated Pallet Systems
Colby’s automated pallet solutions are a fast, accurate and reliable method of transporting unit loads, both into storage and out to dispatch. They’re perfect for handling these loads based on predefined throughput, pickup and delivery.
Our conveyor systems provide extremely efficient, reliable and safe twenty-four hours performance. And they’re flexible enough to handle individual cartons, or full pallet-layers of goods. Cartons are usually fed into the palletising system by zero pressure accumulation conveyors, buffering them between production interruptions.
When the shipping pallet is ready, it’s carried away by transfer cars and delivered to a stretch wrapper zone where it’s prepared for dispatch. The finished goods are assembled into a palletised unit load. At this point a range of automated handling options present themselves including: Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV’s), unit load conveyors, pallet shuttle carts and electrified overhead monorails.
- Flexibility to handle individual cartons, or full pallet-layers of goods
- Reliable and safe 24/7 performance.
Why Choose Colby Pallet Automated Conveyor Systems?
Automated palletising is replacing the manual systems in operation around Australia. The net result is greater throughput, a reduction in costs and a competitive and thriving business.
If automating your palletising process is your goal, Colby has the products and services to achieve it.
- Colby delivers complete solutions, designed, developed and manufactured in Australia
- Based in Melbourne, Victoria, we have an Australia-wide network of distributors ready to respond to your needs
- We offer a service that goes beyond your expectations
- We’ll provide you with a free, no obligation initial site survey
- A thorough planning and design process, utilising Colby’s advanced computer aided design technology will follow the initial survey. This allows you to view the design proposal in place on-screen in 3D. This meticulous process of development leads to a customised solution of millimetre precision
- Modifications can be made, viewed and considered before final manufacture and installation
- Our advanced production facility manufactures everything locally, using fully traceable certified steel
- Our support service is second to none, our delivery service reliable
- Throughout the process and beyond, our team of professionals is available seven days a week
- We’re backed by the resources of Intelligent Logistics and Solutions Provider Dematic.
Download Colby’s Conveyor Solutions Brochure
Learn more about conveyor solutions.