Request a Quote or Free Site Inspection
If your facility is high-rise and you store upwards of 2000 pallets, Colby’s Narrow Aisle Pallet racking system can help you capitalise on your storage space. Aisle width is reduced to the minimum for the load yet maintains the required clearance for pallet turning.
Narrow Aisle and Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Pallet Racking
Narrow and VNA racking utilises Colby’s Selective Pallet Racking as well as Dematic’s ASRS for outstanding efficiency. The aisle width is specifically designed for servicing by turret or swing-reach trucks. This ensures unrestricted continuous access to stock without compromising storage density. The system is perfectly suited for lower throughput and bulk reserve stock storage.
Our Narrow and VNA Pallet Racking is part of the certified ColbyRACK range – a robust, established and versatile product designed to maximise your valuable warehouse space.
Why ColbyRACK Narrow Aisle and VNA Racking?
Designed by Colby’s leading Australian structural engineers, all Colby Pallet Racking ensures safety, integrity, and compliance. Every single product meets or exceeds rigorous International Standards as well as Australian Standards.
Our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from guaranteed, high-tensile traceable steel. Smart section design, including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges, ensure outstanding safety.
Colby invests continuously in product development for reliable racking components. Better products ensure years of outstanding performance.
Narrow Aisle ColbyRACK systems include
- Accommodation of turret (swing-reach) trucks reaching up to 30 metres in height
- Effective utilisation of the ‘cube’
- Immediate access to every pallet
- Benefits of the certified ColbyRACK modular system
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- Versatile range of beam sections, with three or four-tang welded connectors
- Unique diamond-slot profile providing stronger, more efficient interlock between upright and beam
- Heavy-duty frame bracing
- Racking end protection for safe operation
- Front and rear upright protectors to address potential damage risks
- Beams powder-coated for durability even in the harshest conditions
- Safety orange beam colour as standard
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Computer aided design service for optimal strategic planning
- Free site survey
Download Colby’s Pallet Storage Solutions Brochure
Learn more about pallet racking solutions.